Insulators, Cables, Ropes
Crimping of Insulators, Cables, Steel Ropes and Reinforcing Steel Elements
Isolatoren, Kabel, SeileCrimper for Isolators, Cables, ropes HMC 12-2000
|Crimp force (kN/Ton):||20000 / 2000|
|Crimp range (mm):||380|
Stability, innovation and crimping force characterize the new UNIFLEX HMC 12-2000 crimper.
This machine is not only able to crimp the biggest hoses ever for a UNIFLEX machine, it is also the most compact machine for mobile work in UNIFLEX history.
The HMC 12-2000 is the most solidly built C-crimper of the 2000 ton category due to its integrated power booster for high crimping forces. After a long period of research and development in the field of FEM, this machine outshines all others of its category.
Inquiry for this product ►
UNIFLEX defines new crimping techniques and focuses on not only the highest quality and user friendliness but also advanced materials.
The strongest C-Crimper for hoses worldwide
- C-form crimper with 2000t effective pressforce with UNIFLEX greaseless technology
- C-form crimping tool, open on the side, with an 355mm opening - no limit for flanges
- Max. crimping range 380mm
- For up to 3“ hydraulic / offshore / tubular & 12“ industry hoses
- Robust construction for heavy duty
- Ideal for special application with its high crimping force
Type of dies
First Class Advantages:
|Crimp force (kN/Ton)||20000 / 2000|
|Control||Control C.2 + Touch|
|SAE R 15 / 4SH* 1 piece fitting||3"|
|SAE R 15 / 4SH* 2 piece fitting||3"|
|Max. Crimp range||380 mm|
|Opening without dies||435 mm|
|Speed (mm/sec.) |
|Noise level (dBA)||-|
|L x W x H Machine (mm||2000 x 750 x 2400|
* Data according to the fitting || With master dies
Packages and Accessories
Standard:The following items are delivered with the purchase of the product and are included in the price:
- Ed 10-4 01-EN Productioncrimpers Web.pdf2.0 MB
- Ed 10-4 02-EN Servicecrimpers Web.pdf4.2 MB
- Ed 10-4 03-EN Peripheral Equipment Web.pdf3.4 MB
- Ed 10-4 04-EN Test Benches and-Cleaning Web.pdf0.9 MB
- Ed 10-4 04-EN Test Benches and Cleaning Web.pdf1.6 MB
- Ed 10-4 05-EN Special Equipment Web.pdf1.6 MB
- Ed 10-4 06-EN Accessories Web.pdf3.3 MB
- Ed 10-4 07-EN Maincatalog Web.pdf11.3 MB
- Ed 10-4 08-EN Image Catalog Web.pdf7.1 MB
We reserve the right to make technical changes without notice.