Pin Prick Tools
Easy perforation of Gas transporting Tubes.
Pin Prick ToolPR 12
|Working range:||Ø 8-55 mm|
The stationary pin prick tool PR 12 from UNIFLEX has been specifically developed for the compulsory pricking of the outer layer of hoses for compressed air, nitrogen and other gases.
This precision tool is made in the usual UNIFLEX quality and extremely sturdy and strong, so that hoses with diameters from 8 to 55 mm can be pricked, while our portable PR 10 pin prick tool caters only for diameters from 8 to 45 mm.
Both devices can be operated with minimal force, bear the CE mark and come with a 2-year manufacturer warranty. If you have one of our hydraulic crimpers, you can of course still use the PR PB accessory, with crimping jaws and integrated prick rollers for hoses of up to 120 mm in diameter.
Inquiry for this product ►
First Class Advantages:
|L x W x H (mm)|
|Ø 8-55 mm|
|270 x 200 x 400|
- Ed 10-2 01-EN Produktioncrimpers Web.pdf1.3 MB
- Ed 10-2 02-EN Servicecrimpers Web.pdf2.0 MB
- Ed 10-2 03-EN Peripheral Equipment Web.pdf3.5 MB
- Ed 10-2 04-EN Proof and Clean Web.pdf1.1 MB
- Ed 10-2 05-EN Special Equipment Web.pdf1.0 MB
- Ed 10-2 06-EN Accessories Web.pdf0.9 MB
- Ed 10-3 07-EN Maincatalogue Web.pdf4.8 MB
- Ed 10-3 08-EN Image Catalogue Web.pdf3.7 MB
We reserve the right to make technical changes without notice.